Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A peek at the next Prairie Style Magazine



Hello!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week!!

Fifi asked me to share a peek into the next issue of her beautiful Prairie Style Magazineand so I am :)

Here is just a sampling of what is ahead in the new issue:















The magazine is 144 pages of beautifully photographed stories and 9 homes from coast to coast and Canada {all different takes on Prairie Style}!

The magazine costs $9.99 and will be available in stores in May, but you can also go *HERE* to order your copy!  For bulk orders, go *HERE* {for 10 or more copies, at $4.99 each}.

All photos courtesy of Fifi O'Neill and Prairie Style Magazine 



Have a great night!

Tracey






11 comments:

Helena Oops said...

Great reviw!
ice informations and shops!

Heaven's Walk said...

Fifi asked me to spread the word, too, Tracey! Sooooo happy to see another issue of Prairie Style!!! I pre-ordered three copies! :)

xoxo laurie

Shabby soul said...

Hello Tracey, can you tell me if it is possible to order a copy for Italy, or if is's also an E-zine?
Bisous
Silvia

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

So so lovely.....will look forward to perusing the magazine!
Kari

I Dream Of said...

Hi Tracey, Having so much fun following you on Instagram that I wanted to make sure I was up on what's happening on your blog, too. You've got such a fantastic eye! XO
Jeanne

La Petite Gallery said...

I am crazy for light blue checks
and gingham. My girlfriend and I rented a cottage in Key West one summer and she did it in baby blue gingham. I was so sweet.

Burlap Luxe said...

Hi Tracey, stopping by to support your posting for Fifi, I posted for fifi the return of Prairie Style as well.
Love all you inspire here and love your personal style.

Xx
Dore

La Petite Gallery said...

Will be looking for that Magazine
you are a good friend to help
Fifi out. yvonne

Terra said...

Blueberry sorbet, now that sounds tasty, and the magazine looks a treat.

The Little Red Shop said...

Oooh!!

vicki archer said...

The new issue looks great, thank you for sharing...xv

http://vickiarcher.com