Monday, January 13, 2014

Bonne Année and new items in the shop!



Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!  I took a few weeks off from blogging and social media to focus on my family...after all of the travel we did from October thru December, I just felt that I needed to step back and focus on my kids and making the Christmas season special for them.

I am now refreshed and feeling inspired to get going on listing some of the wonderful flea market finds from our France travels into the shop!  We painted my son's room {the walls} just after Christmas and sanded his floor, to give it a bit of a distressed look...and so I have been using his room as my photography studio this past week! :)

Here is a peek at the vintage French items I will be loading in the shop today...



{love my new Paris to Provence cookbook that my sister got me for Christmas!}


























And as a follow-up to our Lavender and Shea Butter Handmade Soap, we are now carrying Shea Butter Body Cream {in lavender and unscented}!  Just in time for winter-weary skin!







My husband had Shingles just after Christmas and this weekend my son came down with the chicken pox, so I am a bit behind on where I wanted to be with loading new items.  So please be patient with me as I will be loading items all day!  I have sooo much more to photograph, so please check back often for new Flea Market Finds!!


Shop French Larkspur

Have a great day!

Tracey


p.s.  I wanted to let you know too that I am no longer carrying the Jeanne d' Arc Living Magazine.  If you are in need of a place to get the magazine, you can order it from *HERE*

p.p.s.  I am no longer posting on Facebook {just trying to streamline my efforts} but you can find me posting regularly on Instagram.  








26 comments:

Pam said...

oh Tracey! you make even the simplest thing look so special! love your photography..and love all of your new french things! i hope you sell out! xoxo

Beata - Hungry for ideas said...

I love your pictures!!!! They are so fresh. Beata

Larissa Haynes said...

Kudos to you for taking time to focus on family. :o) Beautiful items!!
Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Well good to see you back!! I have to say I would like one of everything you have shown us..is that too much to ask!?!? Had a feeling you were not going to carry the mag.anymore..its funny cause the last few I got did nothing for me..and I do have quite a collection to enjoy over and over. Anyway glad to see you back as I said..will pop over to the shop later today! xo

The Blue Farmhouse said...

My my my Tracey...EVERYTHING is beautiful!!! And your photos are just over the top. I'll always come back! Take care of yourself:)

Rita

Emily said...

Tracy, your pictures are beautiful as always. I think I would have gone through a whole package of macaroons staging that photo :)

Maggis Zaubernadel said...

leider kann ich kein englich.
super schätze kan mann bei dier finden und alles in guten zustand die Alte Geschirtücher. Du glückliche.
Liebe Grüße
maggi

The Little Red Shop said...

Happy New Year, Tracey, I hope everyone is feeling better. Your treasures look lovely…especially the red transfer ware with the little birdies, oh my!!

Julie M.

Lin said...

I have always wondered how anyone can keep up with all the social networking sites that are available. Glad you are still blogging, Tracey!
LOVELY new items in your shop. I'm always looking for new French accents for our cottage.
Have a happy one,
Lin

Pura Vida said...

lovely

Burlap Luxe said...

Tracey,
I am so beautified over hère with your Frenchness!
Sigh! Swooning, and drooling over your beauty.
I hope when you find these treasures you keep one of each :)
I know often this cannot take place or our homes will overflow with much, but to see how amazing your vignettes look how could one give it up.

Kerrie from sea cottage gifted me a French book from your shop, I was over joyed to receive it.
I have been busy creating all things in the likeness of the Northen parts of France with its pale patinas that breathe a life know one understands unless you visit and live it in your home.

I love the inspiration in all you do, so wish we were neighbors so I could come a barrow a pot of honey :)
And then wander about your house touching everything in reach :)

Thank you for your share, I will be back to check things out.

Bisous
Xx

Doré

Teresa O said...

Such beauty in simplicity.

Cro Magnon said...

I WANT THAT SALT POT!!!

La Petite Gallery said...

So many lovey items. Wishing you the very best for 2014.
yvonne

Angie Lawson said...

I totally agree about the holidays! I don't want my kids to think that all I do is blog all the time☺ Your home is just gorgeous, and I adore all the beautiful linen!! Thanks so much for sharing it!--♥Angie www.feelthejoyinthejourney.blogspot.com

Nancy's Notes said...

Your photographs are simply beautiful. Sorry about your hubby and son, wish them well.
Great blog, I'll be back!

Mary Ann at classic•casual•home said...

WOW! Can't wait to visit the shop! Love the photos with the lavender!

Things and Thoughts said...

Simpement parfait tout ce que je rencontre ici!

Lee said...

Your blog is stunning, the photography, the content. So beautiful.
Lisa
Leeshideaway.blogspot.com

THE FARMHOUSE PORCH said...

Such eye candy...your photos are just dreamy♥

Linsey

La Petite Gallery said...

you really do display well. Love the bird plates. That salt crock is
fabulous. yvonne

Vera Eriksrød said...

I love the pillow, where did you find this fabric? I lived 8 yrs in Congo Brazzaville and I went to a boarding school in Point Noir. This is my childhood
! : ) I would be so happy if you told me where you found it! : ) Thank you for lots of inspiration!! : )
B,r Vera

Bebe said...

Hi Tracey,
I'm new to your blog, but I just fell in love with all the gorgeous pictures! It was wonderful to see Paris in Christmastime ~ a virtual visit! You and I share an affinity for so many similar things! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
Hugs, Bebe :)

Terra said...

Your photos are beautiful and simple. I like the towels especially.

Sagheer said...

Online Jobs of Data Entry, Copy Pasting, Add Posting, Clicking, Web Surfing, Website Visiting, Article Sharing, Data Sharing, Google Business Plans, Investment Plans, Genuine earnings from home.
www.jobzcorner.com

Jerry M. Mingus said...

You are so generous! I just love finding beautiful and artistic freebies like this. They really brighten up my day, thank you!
clipping path