Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Na-Da Farm Sale

Oh my, where has the week gone??!  I can't believe it is Thursday already and I am just now posting pics from Anne Marie's beautiful barn sale!

The vendors both inside the barn and out did a spectacular job and everything looked truly amazing!!!  Plus, the weather was gorgeous the entire weekend which is always a plus!

So, without further delay, here are some pics of the fabulous Na-Da Farm Barn Sale...

{the first 6 images are of my good friend Jen's incredible space inside the barn!}

I snapped the picture of this cabinet below while the vendor was still setting up, but it is the only clean shot of this cabinet that I have so I wanted to include it with the pics..I loved this cabinet and really wanted to bring it home with me, but didn't...oh well :)

And, of course, the highlight of my weekend was getting to spend so much time with my beautiful friend Jeanne...

Have a great weekend!