Thursday, September 22, 2011

Early Autumn


Happy Thursday!  Today I am sharing a corner of my dining room that I like to change up on a regular basis :)  This room is the first room people see when they enter my home, so it is a fun room to update and change seasonally.  I changed out the table that I usually have in this corner for my vintage French dry sink and then just gathered some bits of nature and elements from around the house that I already had...



I started taking pictures and then realized that I hadn't added anything to my hanging nest :)  So I asked the kids to gather up some of the leaves that have started falling from the tree out front and added those to the nest...








dried scabiosa





I'm not sure what this says :))  But I love these old French poetry books, so I brought them down from my bedroom and added them...


Some burlap and limelight hydrangeas added new life to my old tool caddy...






Happy Autumn!!!


Thank you so much for stopping by...

Tracey



p.s.  My friend Anne Marie's Fall Barn Sale is coming up on October 7th and 8th...here is the information for anyone who is interested in coming...I'm definitely going!

 


My friends Jen and Jeanne are also teaching some amazing art classes that weekend!  If you hurry over to Anne Marie's blog, you can sign up to win a weekend getaway for two to the sale!!! 

{drawing ends September 23rd at midnight}