Saturday, January 15, 2011

Vintage French Goodness

Hello!  I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend!  I wanted to let you know that my good friend Maria from Dreamy Whites has {finally} opened her online shop...

If you LOVE all things vintage and French like I do, then this is most definitely the store for you! 

Maria and I have formed a close friendship over the last that I know I will treasure and appreciate for the rest of my life.  She is incredibly talented, with a passion for decorating, but most importantly, she has a heart of gold and a kindness that shines through in everything that she does...including starting up her gorgeous new shop!

I hope if you get a free minute this weekend that you will pop over to Maria's new SHOP and see what she has been working so very hard on over the last 6 months to pull together...the styling and photography alone make it worth a peek!!

These pictures are all from my home, but are ones that show items I have bought from Maria over the last few see, as Maria was stocking her inventory and grabbing up all things French, we would chat about her new finds and I would kindly ask beg her to allow me to make a few purchases early :))

**I'll be back on Monday with a giveaway!**